Friday, June 1, 2012

Finch Friday - Dark Knight edition

In honor of Finch Friday, I reread his run of the Dark Knight from 2011.  I am so glad that I took another look at these books.  For those of you who don't know, David Finch had the the Dark Knight title before the new 52.  There was only 5 issues due to the birth of the new 52, but it was all one great storyline.
The story was titled, "Golden Dawn" and it dealt with Batman trying to save someone from his past.  In his way was the Killer Croc, Penguin, a possessed Ragman, Blaze, and a confused Demon.  All in all the book was great and I am glad that I took a second look at these books. Not only for the story but for Finch's wonderful artwork.  I am proud to say I am a Finch fan for life!



So, if you haven't read this title, go to your local comic book store today and look in the back issues.  You may even have luck and find a trade at a comic or book store.  Happy Reading!

No comments: